“A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step! Walk a mile in my shoes and you’ll be an organic gardener too!”:D
You and your family can lead an organic lifestyle, be part of the worldwide organic community, and kokua (help) simply by:
1. Eating wholesome (unprocessed), locally grown, organic food like fresh, organic fruits and veggies every day or as much as possible.
2. Supporting your local organic farmers markets and local organic produce department.
3. Bringing your own reusable bag when shopping made from a natural fiber that’s preferably organic (no plastic, no nylon, no polypropeline, no pa, etc.)
4. Eliminating non-organic products in your life
5. Telling others about the importance of an organic lifestyle
6. Growing at least some of your own organic food!
7. Supporting companies that provide organic products, although be careful, as some are “wolves in sheeps’ clothing.”
8. Participating in community events that favor organic ideals and laws, being active in social media sharing and supporting organic ideals at home and abroad.
9. To support OrganicHawaii.org check out our online store or even become a volunteer writer!
MA-HA-LO – Thank You!
Conclusion: Righteous Change
“We must start living PONO – righteously, in harmony with Nature (Earth) and ourselves. We must eliminate anything that isn’t consistent with this principle, for when we lose Righteousness and Harmony – we lose the life of the land, we lose ourselves, and future generations.”